Condes de Visconti Hotel Location
Where we are
Hotel Condes de Visconti is located in the very centre of Tarazona, an Aragonese city neighbouring the communities of Navarra, Castilla y Leon and La Rioja.
Just 86km away from Zaragoza, 22km from Tudela and 70km from Soria, Tarazona enjoys a unique position, which in the past afforded it an important strategic, political, industrial and commercial role.
Surrounded by the charms this historic city has to offer its visitors, Hotel Condes de Visconti offers you easy access to the most attractive zones of the area, while guaranteeing absolute comfort and tranquility.
Visconti Street, 15
50500 Tarazona (Zaragoza), Spain
41° 54′ 17.5″ North
1° 43′ 31.1″ West
How to get to Hotel Condes de Visconti
The point of reference to get to Condes de Visconti Hotel is San Francisco square in Tarazona, easily recognizable by the big pine tree on the center, where you access to the Visconti Street, where is the Hotel.
If you come from Navarra by the N-121 Road, you will come through Avenida de Navarra Street, 800 mts after enter in Tarazona. To access to the Hotel, look for 1st exit on the roundabout.
If you come from Zaragoza or Soria by the N-122 Road, you must access by los Laureles Street, continuing by the Plaza de la Seo to the Plaza de San Francisco. To access to the Hotel, look for 3rd exit on the roundabout.
- Access by car to the Hotel entrance and unload your luggage. (Just let us know calling number 976 64 4908)
- Access by car to the private Parking reserved for guests. (Just let us know calling number 976 64 4908)
- Park your car in surrounding areas and access on foot to the Hotel.
- 22 Km away from the Hotel, is located the Tudela-Navarra Station
- 86 Km away from the Hotel, is located the Zaragoza-Delicias Station
- 86 Km away from the Hotel, is located the Zaragoza Airport